20090506

For the past month or so I haven't been able to sleep before 2 in the morning, which means I've been taking daily naps during math classes and have woken up to either drool or a pencil or something stuck to my face... every time. But since I'm staying up I might as well do something productive like writing a blog (i really, really hate doing this) and NOT studying for the ap euro exam tomorrow.

I'm not going to lie though, I really hate writing, period. The thought of being all eloquent and literate makes me want to bust out on the keyboard, but when it actually comes down to it- everything I write are like random puzzle pieces that don't seem to fit together. Even putting my thoughts into simple sentences seems like an impossible task.

I love lists... and fragments.
1. This past school year I've been learning to accept failure... maybe too much. I don't know whether it's because I'm getting lazy or because I'm beginning to see there's more to life than the perfect GPA. Maybe it's a little bit of both.

2. And since we're on the topic of school- lately I've been under the pressure of figuring out what I want to do for the REST OF MY LIFE. Optometrist? Marine biologist? Interior designer? Maybe I'll go into the amazon and run wild and naked with the tribal people and pick fruit for the rest of my life!

3. I SHOULD want to pursure a career that brings home the cashhhmoney, but I don't think I really care. I don't know if in the future I'm going to regret it or not, but I'd really rather be happy than rolling in dough.

4. What I've always had a heart for is going out to the mission field. If you really think about it, what's a better way to live other than spreading God's glory and kingdom? I mean really, I couldn't possibly think of a more satisfying way to live than fulfuilling His will.

5. I'm not really sure of myself. or what I want. or who I am. And honestly, I'm a-okay with that... for now.

6. God is such a gentleman, and every morning I wake up refreshed by His love.

7. I've been replaying a lot of the old, delicious, juicy songs/artists I've forgotten over the years. mates of state and deathcab, I can't believe I ever let you go. I love you...

8. Hi, my names Soo Ha. And I'm addicited to youtube. Holla!

3 comments:

Jason Paik said...

soo ha! looks like i found a blogger. blogging is great isn't it? stress-reliever.. keep updating kid!

esther j said...

you are growing up, girl!

number 1 and 3 FTW!

esther j said...

and 4!